Saturday, May 7, 2011

Wedding planning

Long time no post, but my life has been a little busy!
February 14th my one and only baby girl got engaged to her love Brad! It was so exciting, and we were blessed that the happy couple came to our house that night...close to midnight...and we celebrated and rejoiced together.
Since them, I have been in full wedding planner mode ....and I have had a blast doing it!
We are so lucky to have on board with us wedding planner par excellence, Jaime Dray. Jaime was Bethany's roommate at the "condo" and a friend from college. She has offered her services, which means her vast resources, her endless knowledge, and her good taste.
Beth and Brad have had a vision for a "fiesta" reception. Orange and pink are her colors which lend themselves well to a Latin American flavor.
I don't want to give away too much, but I think it is going to be a heck of a celebration. The trick is to give a Look to everything, but not go overboard. To keep everything in good taste. To not give in to any idea that might be tacky. I hope I succeeded! Time will tell.

No comments: