Thursday, September 1, 2011

The Rainbow

On the night that Bethany met Brad, I had the strangest thing happen to me.

Bethany had gone to her very good friend, Erin's wedding. She participated in the wedding by doing a reading.

That same evening, Jon and I went out to dinner in Wexford. As we were coming home across the Red Belt, a beautiful rainbow came into view, high in the sky. The odd thing was, it was a bright sunny day with not a drop of rain.

I thought for sure it would be raining in the miles up ahead. So I kept staring out the front windshield at this magnificent, colorful rainbow and telling Jon that I was sure there would be rain up ahead!

There wasn't!

I was focusing on this rainbow, when I heard a voice say, "Bethany met her husband at the wedding tonight."

Huh? Where did that come from?

I kept this to myself.....and a few days later, Bethany told me she "met someone" at Erin's wedding.

The first time Brad walked in our front door, I thought, "There's my future son-in-law".

What do you think? Weird? Wacky? A message from God?

1 comment:

HB said...

OH MY GOSH! ARE YOU SERIOUS?! That is so cool. I love it when God speaks so clearly!